How to be an electrical technician
1. Be able to read electrical drawings, familiar with basic equipment.
2. Check whether the design depth meets the construction requirements and production requirements through the joint review of electrical drawings.
3. In case of construction, the construction scheme and material plan shall be prepared according to the drawings.
4. According to the site conditions and design drawings to develop the construction scheme.
5. Organize the construction, carry out the site construction in the whole process, and communicate and solve the problems in time.
6. Inspection and acceptance.
7. According to the requirements of the specification.
In short, electrical technicians are involved in a wide range, such as primary, secondary, high voltage, test, commissioning, etc., each part is different. But in the final analysis, it is mainly the above seven. It's up to you.